NYT's amazing FAQ on Food and Climate Change

Doubtless you recall my March 20 blog post that mentioned my correspondence with NYT food editor Sam Sifton. I have been eagerly awaiting the outputs of his team's collaboration with the Times' climate team, and they issued it today.

It is FANTASTIC. Seriously! The overview FAQ about various connections between food and climate is so artfully done: concise; well-researched; interesting; and not preachy, just informative.

As I think about it, that one webpage is everything my own blog aspires to be, including the recipes! Of course, you can't learn pointless tidbits about my own life if you only read the Times' FAQ, so don't stop coming here, but please check out and share what NYT has done. It includes not just the FAQ but also some articles on specific topics.

Back to those pointless tidbits about myself: I have suddenly rediscovered pop music, and decided I like it. I believe I am responsible for about 5 million of the 117,336,219 views that Taylor Swift's new video has had since its release six days ago. It's just so FUN!! And then I let YouTube suggest some other pop videos for me, and they were fun, too! This is all so unexpected.




Comments