Mushroom and Kale Pasta

Easy? Tasty? Built-in vegetable? "Linguine with Mushrooms and Kale" (A Garden For The House) may not knock anyone's socks off, but it handily checks all those boxes.


And, of course, it is vegetarian, which is helpful for battling climate change. Make it without butter, and with a vegan cheese (admittedly I did not), and it'll be even more helpful in that respect.

I sometimes feel like I'm whispering these suggestions into the wind. Though I thank those of you who listen, I get excited when someone with genuine influence starts publicly making the same points - and in the case of one famous restauranteur, putting his career on the line for it. I also love that Epicurious stopped publishing new beef recipes a year ago, and no one noticed. Look for me to review Epicurious recipes in future posts, in gratitude!


Comments