Fried Rice

Fried rice needs no recipe. You cook some rice, and then heat up some oil (medium-low heat) and throw it in. Add whatever vegetables you have on hand--in my case, fresh corn, peas, and bok choy--and you make a hole in the pile of rice and veggies, into which you pour some beaten eggs, and let them scramble.



You squirt in some soy sauce and you mix it together and serve it piping hot. It is a thing of simple beauty.



Tonight I watched the end of Octopussy, and now I'm on GoldenEye. How does a person watch these movies as anything other than comedy? They're hilarious! Still, one admires that Bond is inevitably stylish. We should all be so stylish on a daily basis. Something to work on, unquestionably. "Jennie, you're incorrigible."



Here's an interesting and practical article on recycling. I'm pleased to report that nothing here took me by surprise. Often I throw my containers into the dishwasher to clean them before recycling.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jun/17/recycling-plastic-wrong-guide?utm_term=RWRpdG9yaWFsX0dyZWVuTGlnaHQtMTkwNjIx&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GreenLight&CMP=greenlight_email

Comments