15-Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta

Tonight's recipe for "15-Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta" comes to us from the "Oh She Glows" blog, and I have made it several times before. It is a winner.

This was the first time I made this vegan recipe in my new, enormous food processor that I got for Christmas to replace my old, less-enormous food processor whose cracked bowl proved irreplaceable. It turns out that the bowl on the new machine is so big that it didn't really blend all the ingredients the way my old machine did, but Pat said he actually liked it better this way, with bits of basil and whatnot. So either way: all good.

Before processing the garlic and basil




I served the pasta with boring green beans. Emma ate every bite and accepted seconds, noting she did not *like* it, she *loved* it.

Even this bloodthirsty hunter has embraced vegetarianism


Since I'm posing as a foodie this month, I will also note that we tried this bottle of Zinfandel for the first time and I love it: fruity, woody, spicy.



This flyer came in the mail today. Nice try, farmer dude and your grass-fed cows, serenely oblivious to their fate. But nope.


Comments